Migration to Australia
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. It's about the same size as the 48 mainland states of the USA and 50 per cent larger than Europe, but has the lowest population density in the world - only two people per square kilometre. The country is renowned for its endless miles of unspoilt beaches, tropical rainforest, mountain ranges and vast tracts of desert. Its natural wonder of awesome scenery and comfortable climate, in addition to the high standard of living ranked the first few top of the world, has attracted interests from people from all around the world to want to migrate to live in Australia.
Australias migration program is designed to help people wanting to come to live in Australia on a permanent basis under the following streams:
- A skilled migration stream, which has a number of categories for people who have particular occupation skills, outstanding talents or business skills;
- A family migration stream, where people can be sponsored by a relative who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- special eligibility migrants, who are former citizens or residents wanting to return to Australia, or certain New Zealanders.
The migration program for the past few years have over 100,000 places available for migrants, with a strong focus on attracting skilled people and people who agree to live in regional areas of Australia. (source: http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/index.htm)
The services of CP Education & Migration Service:
- Provide consultation, advice and assistance in applying for all categories of visas in the most professional manner and under a strict set of Code of Conduct
- Help solve visa problem including lodging appeal to the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT)
- Serviced by a team of Australian Registered Migration Agents registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and members of Migration Institute of Australia (MIA)
- Over 10 years experience in handling Australian visa applications
- Very high visa successful rate